Baked Sweet Potato “fries”!
Here’s a great way to make a nutritious side dish — or excellent snack — from sweet potatoes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit on convection roast (or 365 without convection)
- Wash and cut an unpeeled sweet potato into thin slices.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray oil (or use a spray device to thinly coat the cookie sheet with olive oil).
- Place slices onto the cookie sheet and bake for 20 to 22 minutes (to desired texture).
- If a more crispy outer edge is desired, briefly pan-fry (use a thin coating of olive or other oil — pecan oil adds an interesting flavor!) the slices.
- Serve Hot!